Capital International Group
Why Capital International Group?
- Established in 1996.
- Member of the London Stock Exchange.
- Capital International Ltd: Licensed - Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.
- Capital International SA: Licensed - Financial Sector Conduct Authority in South Africa.
- Staff of approx. 100+ generating an annual turnover of circa GBP15 million.
- Circa 3.5 billion of client assets.
Key Features and Benefits
- Functionality of a wealth management platform.
- Fully open architecture online platform provides access to an almost unlimited number of funds, shares, treasury solutions and investment structures.
- DFM options are available.
- Flexible initial and trail remuneration options available for Intermediaries.
- World class administration.
- Online portal available 24/7 with quarterly valuations and contract notes auto-uploaded.
- Highly competitive charging structures with basic ongoing charge before commissions of 0.25% pa.
- Flexible portfolio bond style backend charged remuneration options available and paid at CIG platform level.
- Available to clients from wide range of jurisdictions (including US when combined with appropriate trust structure).
- Suitable for all key trust and pension products.
- Extensive list of existing portfolio bonds available.
For more information on the Capital International platform please contact your Regional GWMS Partner.Capital International Limited, Capital Treasury Services Limited and Capital Financial Markets Limited are licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.
CILSA Investments (PTY) Ltd, trading as Capital International SA, is licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority in South Africa as a Financial Services Provider (FSP No. 44894).